The Southwest Minnesota Private Industry Council, Inc’s Board of Directors consists of 7 volunteer members from across our fourteen county workforce service area. The board’s primary tasks are to:
- Promote the mission of the Southwest Minnesota Private Industry Council
- Initiate, review, and evaluate the policies and strategic planning activities of the SW MN PIC
John Roiger, Chair
Robert Fenske, Vice-Chair
Ralph Knapp, Secretary/Treasurer
Juanita Lauritsen, Executive Director
- The PIC Board Meetings are held every 3rd Monday of each month at 12:00 p.m. (noon) at the SW MN PIC Administrative Office in Marshall, MN.
- The Workforce Council meetings are held the 1st Thursday of each month; 4 p.m. committee meetings; 6 p.m. full council meeting. Meetings are held at the SW MN PIC Administrative Office in Marshall, MN. Meetings are not held in July, November, February, or May.
- The Chief Elected Official Board meetings are held the 3rd Monday of each month at 2 p.m. in March, June, September, and December. Meetings are held at the SW MN PIC Administrative Office in Marshall, MN.